Tipser is joining forces with Bolt, the company behind the best online checkout experience in the world and our team couldn’t be more excited about the journey we’re about to embark on together!
Bolt is fundamentally reimagining e-commerce identity by building a global identity layer that allows shoppers to have seamless, personalised, and rewarding experiences across any retailer with one account. We’re starting with one-click checkout but plan to expand what our accounts products can do for both shoppers and retailers.
The Bolt commerce solution expands into places where commerce has never been seen as native before. At Bolt, we believe e-commerce should not be tied to any specific place, app, or website. We make any product in the world buyable on any digital surface, with the most streamlined user experience possible. Bolt believes that anyone should be able to buy anything from anywhere with one click - Commerce Everywhere.
Bolt (bolt.com) is looking for a Software Engineer to help us building our SaaS embedded commerce platform that helps large marketplaces, media sites or any platform to turn their traffic into revenue.
We’re looking for a passionate, business-oriented and communicative person with very good English skills that possesses a hands-on product engineering experience and a deep understanding of the Software Craftsmanship mindset. We value teamwork and team culture - we have a lot of fun! 🤟
We offer a chance to grow in an international software start-up with top professionals that are crafting top notch technology. We are successfully providing our services to top brand companies world-wide.
We are witnessing a massive shift in consumer behaviour from offline to online. With it, there is a need for technologies that enable online businesses to thrive. Bolt is at the center of this universe working on the next generation of ecommerce, having created a best-in-class buying experience from checkout to fraud detection, payments, and more. With our help, retailers can successfully compete with the online retail giants that have the means to invest in technology.
Bolt is fundamentally reimagining ecommerce identity by building a global identity layer that allows shoppers to have seamless, personalised, and rewarding experiences across any retailer with one account. We’re starting with one click checkout but plan to expand what our accounts products can do for both shoppers and retailers.
The bolt commerce solution expands into places where commerce has never been seen as native before. At Bolt we believe e-commerce should not be tied to any specific place, app or website. We make any product in the world buyable on any digital surface, with the most streamlined user experience possible. Bolt believes that anyone should be able to buy anything from anywhere with one click - Commerce Everywhere.
About our tech team
We're a group of 100+ passionate engineers in Europe and US. We value relations and solutions more than languages, tools and processes (although these are also important!). We strive for developing a fair and healthy workplace with the culture of inclusiveness in mind, where you're responsible for your colleagues as well as for your own work. We believe it is possible to have fun and learn amazing things with great people around you, while doing a meaningful work in a sustainable way. Be good and do good!
Although we love technology and can talk hours about it, we also look far beyond it. We're sure you'll love our Lunch & Learn meets, soft-skill book-club or our after-yoga "bring your own awesome food" brunches.
- Contribute, design and maintain the creator storefront
- Work closely with a team of full-stack developers based in Poland, Spain, Sweden and the US as well as business stakeholders mainly based in Sweden.
- Have a chance to work with the actual core system and contribute from day one
- Have a direct impact on the future of our product and freedom to introduce your own ideas and implementations
- 3+ years of commercial experience as a software engineer, ideally in both statically and dynamically typed languages
- Experience in Front End technologies such as Typescript and React
- Ability to design, implement and refine complex and secure architectural solutions
- In-depth understanding of protocols, standards and design patterns like REST or SOLID
- Very good English command (oral and written)
- Passion to build awesome things
Would be perfect if you:
- Know either of .NET Core, Go, TypeScript, Python, Ruby - we use them daily!
- MongoDB/ElasticSearch experience is a plus
- Software/system architect experience is a plus
- AWS/GCP/Docker/k8s experience is a plus
- ETL processing/big data/machine learning experience is a plus
- Working in a fast growing international start-up and be a part of amazing distributed tech team
- Great challenges, cool and helpful team with an office right in the very city center
- Open and skilled team to support your ideas and help you develop
- One of the best coffees in the country, hackathons and Yoga classes
- Snacks, fruits and a well-equipped fridge
- Conference budget (we love that you learn!) and other perks
- Regular all-team retreats (skiing, scooter riding etc) and meet-ups