Tipser is joining forces with Bolt, the company behind the best online checkout experience in the world and our team couldn’t be more excited about the journey we’re about to embark on together!
Bolt is fundamentally reimagining e-commerce identity by building a global identity layer that allows shoppers to have seamless, personalised, and rewarding experiences across any retailer with one account. We’re starting with one-click checkout but plan to expand what our accounts products can do for both shoppers and retailers.
The Bolt commerce solution expands into places where commerce has never been seen as native before. At Bolt, we believe e-commerce should not be tied to any specific place, app, or website. We make any product in the world buyable on any digital surface, with the most streamlined user experience possible. Bolt believes that anyone should be able to buy anything from anywhere with one click - Commerce Everywhere.
Bolt is looking for a Frontend Engineer to join our team based in Wrocław. You will help us build features for our libraries and next-gen distributed commerce SaaS.
We’re looking for a passionate, business-oriented, and communicative person with good English skills that possesses hands-on frontend development experience, understands design, UI and UX principles and can transform a design or mockup into a stunning visual all while keeping the code and markup quality at its highest. We value teamwork and company culture - and we have a lot of fun! 🤟
We offer a chance to grow in an international software start-up based in Stockholm, Barcelona, Wroclaw, and New York with top professionals that are crafting a revolutionary marketplace as a service solution. We are successfully providing our services to top brands and companies worldwide.
Bolt is on a mission to democratize commerce by setting a new standard for buying and selling online. Bolt-powered experiences level the commerce playing field to help retailers of all sizes sell more, grow faster, and be in control of their own destiny.
We are driven by the challenge of creating something utterly unique, and by the thrill of delivering meaningful impact to the world. Come join the adventure today!
As a Frontend Engineer you will:
- Contribute, design and maintain Bolt's frontend components
- Contribute to improvements and features creation for our SaaS platform
- Cooperate with other team members in QA, designers, and other developers
- Work closely with a team of experienced developers based in Poland and business stakeholders based in Stockholm
- Be a part of the frontend guild and rock our web UI/UX to make sure they look lovely and awesome 💄
- Have a direct impact on the future of our product
- 2+ years of experience in frontend development, especially in the area of UI development for customer-facing products, SaaS platforms, or creative agencies
- 1+ years of commercial experience working with React
- Understanding of web standards, best practices, browser features, limitations and quirks
- Mastery of modern HTML and CSS as well as professional experience working with fancy flavours of these (static site generators, preprocessors, css-in-js etc.)
- Good command of modern JS/TS and knowledge of React and its ecosystem
- Understanding of the responsive web design principles and a mobile-first attitude
- Understanding of web architecture, standards and design patterns like REST or SOLID
- Very good command of English (oral and written)
- Passion to build awesome things
Would be perfect if you:
- Have experience in full-stack software engineering (design, frontend, backend, dev ops)
- Know how to handle Adobe XD
- Have experience working with animations, SVGs or <canvas>
- Side projects and GitHub contributions are well seen
- Working in a fast growing international scale-up, fueled by an awesome tech team based in Wrocław, Poland
- Great challenges, cool and helpful team with an office right in the very city center
- Start-up, close-knit team atmosphere even though we are growing fast
- Open-minded and skilled colleagues to support your ideas and help you develop your talents
- Long-term relations and great challenges at work that will make you love Monday mornings!
- One of the best coffees in the country, hackathons, and Yoga classes
- Conference budget (we love that you learn!) and other perks
- Regular all-team retreats and meet-ups
We are excited to speak with you about the Frontend Engineer role!