Tipser is joining forces with Bolt, the company behind the best online checkout experience in the world and our team couldn’t be more excited about the journey we’re about to embark on together!
Bolt is fundamentally reimagining e-commerce identity by building a global identity layer that allows shoppers to have seamless, personalised, and rewarding experiences across any retailer with one account. We’re starting with one-click checkout but plan to expand what our accounts products can do for both shoppers and retailers.
The Bolt commerce solution expands into places where commerce has never been seen as native before. At Bolt, we believe e-commerce should not be tied to any specific place, app, or website. We make any product in the world buyable on any digital surface, with the most streamlined user experience possible. Bolt believes that anyone should be able to buy anything from anywhere with one click - Commerce Everywhere.
Bolt is on a mission to democratize commerce by setting a new standard for buying and selling online. Bolt-powered experiences level the commerce playing field to help retailers of all sizes sell more, grow faster, and be in control of their own destiny.
We are driven by the challenge of creating something utterly unique, and by the thrill of delivering meaningful impact to the world. Come join the adventure today!
We are seeking a highly motivated, energetic, and results driven individual to join our growing team as a Brand & Retail Partnerships Manager. As Brand & Retail Partnerships Manager, you thrive in a target driven, entrepreneurial environment and are a natural problem solver. You are a master of building the sales pipeline by creating new and nurturing existing leads and driving your brand & retail accounts all the way to launch.
You will be a key contributor to the fast growth of Bolt by focusing on engaging with and onboarding merchants in the US.
This is a full-time role for candidates based in the tri-state area.
As Brand & Retail Partnerships Manager, you will:
- Be instrumental in maximising Bolt's sales and business opportunities by defining, prospecting, and contracting new brands and retailers.
- Leverage existing contacts and relationships to scale the Bolt platform.
- Collaborate closely with the Managing Director, Account Management, and Brand & Retail Partnership team in New York to identify prospects.
- Collaborate with global business development and marketing teams to identify and schedule brand & retail leadership meetings and lead all discussions from end to end including contract negotiations and closing.
- Drive the sales cycle with the brand through to integration and launch on the Bolt platform
- Analyze trends and create future sales forecasts
- Utilise industry knowledge to research & develop partnerships; identify key players and generate interest
- Learn and maintain knowledge of the Bolt platform
- Consistently and accurately utilize Hubspot CRM for lead management, activity logging and pipeline management.
We think that you have:
- 3+ years of sales experience in B2B-sales, e-commerce, and digital advertising with well-achieved results
- A solid understanding of and experience in e-commerce and digital advertising
- Strong negotiation, presentation and relationship building skills
- A keen interest in and understanding of technology
- An analytical mindset and the ability to simultaneously handle multiple priorities
- Fundamental understanding of CRM systems
We would like it if you have:
- A passion and/or experience in e-commerce and/or ad-tech, as well selling digital solutions.
- Experience working within affiliate marketing sales, optimization, and strategy development.
- An established network within digital commerce and advertising
- Experience working in a start up or scale up or in a fast-paced sales environment
- A revolutionary tech solution/product that allows consumers to buy within the content that they are reading - first to market tech within publishing sector
- Growth opportunities as the North American market is just being launched
- An opportunity to join a company where creativity, boldness and self-leadership are valued
- A culture that values the idea of hypergrowth with a heart
- 100+ employees in total, offices in Wroclaw, Poland; Barcelona, Spain; Stockholm, Sweden (HQ) and New York City, USA
- Extensive benefits package to include flexible working arrangements, learning and development opportunities, generous vacation, and health benefits
- Joining the journey of a Swedish tech company that is changing the face of e-commerce!
Bolt is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. Therefore, as part of our recruitment process, we use Alva Labs assessments to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role.