Tipser is joining forces with Bolt, the company behind the best online checkout experience in the world and our team couldn’t be more excited about the journey we’re about to embark on together!
Bolt is fundamentally reimagining e-commerce identity by building a global identity layer that allows shoppers to have seamless, personalised, and rewarding experiences across any retailer with one account. We’re starting with one-click checkout but plan to expand what our accounts products can do for both shoppers and retailers.
The Bolt commerce solution expands into places where commerce has never been seen as native before. At Bolt, we believe e-commerce should not be tied to any specific place, app, or website. We make any product in the world buyable on any digital surface, with the most streamlined user experience possible. Bolt believes that anyone should be able to buy anything from anywhere with one click - Commerce Everywhere.
Bolt is on a mission to democratize commerce by setting a new standard for buying and selling online. Bolt-powered experiences level the commerce playing field to help retailers of all sizes sell more, grow faster, and be in control of their own destiny.
We are driven by the challenge of creating something utterly unique, and by the thrill of delivering meaningful impact to the world. Come join the adventure today!
Become an integral part of our marketing team as the Marketing Manager responsible for driving growth on new digital surfaces who can adopt embedded commerce. You are passionate about technology and marketing and are constantly seeking to learn more about your profession. You're equally creative as you are analytical, and value the importance of being proactive and collaborating with others to get things done.
This is a full-time role based in our Stockholm office.
As a Marketing Manager, you will:
- Tap into your creativity and curiosity to become a subject matter expert on the Bolt product and monetization strategies
- Lead, plan and execute the budget for your area to ensure that marketing activities link to the generation of revenue
- Act as a marketing storyteller to create and communicate an engaging narrative that attracts and inspires Publishers
- Build and translate the concept of “e-commerce everywhere” into influential marketing campaigns
- Foster sales enablement through ABM, content projects, sales collateral, and targeted events
- Generate high quality leads through campaigns, content, and events
- Help to build a creative and driven marketing team together!
We think that you have
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience in marketing
- Experience from one more of the following: technology, SaaS, media industry, or e-commerce
- Excellent relationship management abilities, strong interpersonal communication skills, and a strong sense of professionalism
- The ability to plan for and execute projects with minimal guidance, and to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Fluency in English in both speaking and writing
We would like it if you have
- Experience in a scale-up or start-up environment
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to problem-solving
- A strategic way of thinking and can also execute with attention to detail
- An international career at a scale-up tech-company with a flexible working environment
- An opportunity to grow in a company where innovation, boldness, and self-leadership are valued
- A culture that values the idea of hypergrowth with a heart
- 100+ awesome colleagues around the world; offices in Wrocław, Poland; Barcelona, Spain; Stockholm, Sweden (HQ); and New York City, USA
- Weekly yoga and bootcamp classes!
- Extensive benefits package to include continued learning and development opportunities, generous vacation, and health benefits
- An office by the water at Blasieholmen, Stockholm
- Join the journey of a Swedish tech company that is changing the face of e-commerce!
Bolt is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. Therefore, as part of our recruitment process, we use Alva Labs assessments to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role.