Tipser is joining forces with Bolt, the company behind the best online checkout experience in the world and our team couldn’t be more excited about the journey we’re about to embark on together!
Bolt is fundamentally reimagining e-commerce identity by building a global identity layer that allows shoppers to have seamless, personalised, and rewarding experiences across any retailer with one account. We’re starting with one-click checkout but plan to expand what our accounts products can do for both shoppers and retailers.
The Bolt commerce solution expands into places where commerce has never been seen as native before. At Bolt, we believe e-commerce should not be tied to any specific place, app, or website. We make any product in the world buyable on any digital surface, with the most streamlined user experience possible. Bolt believes that anyone should be able to buy anything from anywhere with one click - Commerce Everywhere.
Bolt is on a mission to democratize commerce by setting a new standard for buying and selling online. Bolt-powered experiences level the commerce playing field to help retailers of all sizes sell more, grow faster, and be in control of their own destiny.
We are driven by the challenge of creating something utterly unique, and by the thrill of delivering meaningful impact to the world. Come join the adventure today!
This is a full time role based in our HQ in Stockholm, Sweden or anywhere on the east-coast of America.
As Sales Director, you will:
- Develop and implement a scalable sales process from prospecting/demand generation through contract execution.
- Recruit and onboard the next generation of great sales reps.
- Create and implement effective sales tactics and tools, including: competitive battlecards, pitch scripts, customer segmentation, value calculators, meeting dispositions, alignment emails, and stakeholder analysis, etc.
- Standardize and scale our SDR program
- Implement a true account-based approach by coaching and training reps to sell further upmarket and expand accounts
- Consistently and accurately utilize Hubspot CRM for activity reporting, pipeline management and forecasting
- Get the lead generation engine really working with our VP of Marketing
- Work closely with Product and Engineering to get feature gaps filled
- Work closely with our CRO to analyse pipeline metrics, set sales targets and create go-to-market plans.
- Align with our retail and brand partnership team to understand what new and exciting partners will help our publisher sales team win deals and grow transactional sales.
We think that you have:
- 10+ years of B2B sales experience
- 5+ years of experience from selling enterprise software solutions/SaaS with well-achieved results
- 2-5 years leading a sales team during the $5M to $10M ARR phase of company growth
- An analytical mindset with experience in reporting as well as presenting data to the management team and stakeholders
- Experience selling into the US or UK, or managing a team of sales reps in those markets
- A self motivated drive and are not in need of micro management
- Fluency in English
We would like it if you have:
- A passion and/or experience in e-commerce and/or ad-tech, as well selling digital solutions.
- Established network within media, publishing or (digital) advertising
- Experience from working with e-commerce and/or conversion optimisation is a plus
- Hubspot CRM experience
- Passion to motivate and lead, nurturing team members growth and development
- An international career at a scale-up tech-company with a flexible working-environment
- A complex solution/product that puts your analytical and customer-oriented side to the test
- A chance to work with large enterprise corporations all over the globe
- 100+ employees with offices in Wroclaw, Poland; Barcelona, Spain; NYC, USA; and Stockholm, Sweden (HQ)
- An opportunity to grow in a company where the sky's the limit and where creativity, boldness and self-leadership are valued
- A culture that values the idea of hypergrowth with a heart - we aim to find balance in the fast paced growth of our company
- Not just any sales-job, be part of a journey of a solution that is yet to see anything like it on the market!
Bolt is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. Therefore, as part of our recruitment process, we use Alva Labs assessments to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role.